Let's bring some music here!

I should bring some music here! I was thinking about that post for a long time and I changed my ideas of songs a few times. I was balancing between sad music and good rocking sounds. This time sadness won so... Here's a list. Hope you enjoy it.

If it's a post about sad songs I can't forget about one of my favourite ones. It's quite old single, but I'm still like it in the way I was when I listened to it at first. The title of the song is I'm not yours and it's a part of Angus's and Julia's Stone album Down The Way. I love it. Really. It's good music to drawing and sometimes I'm listening to it when I have a bad day (you know that feeling when happy songs can makes you even much more angry?).I highly recommend it. It's painful, covered by tender sounds and interesting voice.

Now I'd like to write a few words about brilliant Kevin Davy White's performace. I'm a huge fan of his voice and guitarist skills since X Factor and I have to say that he was my favourite entertainer in that edition of the show. He amazed me especially when he sang Voodoo Child which was Jimi Hendrix cover, but today I'd like to recommend you totally different type of song - single Illusion from May 2017. It's special because of the timbre and lovely piano music which replaced his inseparable guitar. The performance is full of touching emotions in Kevin's voice which made me decide to add this part to my note and for me... It's a song beautiful as illusion ;)

I should end up that note with a song which inspired me to write today. It's Calum Scott's If our love is wrong. I accidentally bumped into that single yesterday and I fell in love with it. I need to be true - I was listening to a few of Scott's songs and I really like them (especially You are the reason), but I've never heard his history before. It wasn't hard to guess what is he singing about. I need to write that this text is really touching for me and amazing because it's not hard to imagine a story which can hide beside it - and it haven't to be conectted with a performer's life because there are a full of sad love stories around. And... What can I write more... It's so clear that Calum Scott is so talented. Maybe I should try to know his music better?  

I'll try to write more music notes in the future. When I started to writing this blog I was publishing posts like that more often and I think it's a great time to come back to my "Musical variations" series. Hope you enjoy songs which I recommended today. If you know any singles that I should listen to let me know!


Komentarze

Popularne posty