The Lighter




I think I have never wrote here any personal post. Today I'd like to change it a little by The Lighter. What's that? It's a short play in English which I prepared and show with my amazing friends. This Friday I decided to write a few words about the ideas which are worth to be accomplished.

I learnt that with the group of people who want to do something crazy and spend time in a creative way you can do awesome things. I saw it a couple of times and I still remember a few examples of that kind of projects. But... Sitting and watching is boring. It can give you an inspiration and motivation to work, but you have to start all the things by yourself. With my friends, I decided to take that risk and we created a drama group.

It was a litte crazy because we didn't know each other before the first meeting, but I must write that being a part of it was one of my best decisions. Every rehearsal gave me a lot of energy and great memories. We were working in the evenings, but I can't write that I was tired after I came back home. I was doing something what I love in the nice company and I had a opportunity not only to share my interests, but to learn something new form the group members as well - what can be better?!

Today I can write that I'm so happy because we did it - last Monday we acted our play at the stage and it was an incredible experience. I'm so proud of whole group. They were brilliant. It was a good decision to start it. Becoming a director showed me that I can organise something like our play and that following dreams is much more wonderful when you're not doing it alone.

Maybe it'll sound as a motivational post, but I'd like to write it anyway. A little bit of initiative can give you a power, but to recieve a succes and to take your goal you must believe in yourself and in your group. And the most important is to be happy because of all the smallest things, little wins, the great time that you spent on work and...

...Because of all the amazing people around you that you can cooperate, laugh and cry, or just talk with. People who support you and believe you can do it. Rezzan, Natasha, Eva, Svetlana, Andrii, Manuel, Ömer and Nejdet! That few months which we spent together on working with a play was meaningful! Thank you for joining me in that adventure.


Komentarze

Popularne posty