Challenge time!



As you can guess basing on the title I want to challenge myself. How? Or maybe better - On whitch field? The answer is... Poetry.

I'm wondering if it'll suprise you or not because I think it's not an usual base for a challenge. I bumped into this idea six days ago and that was also a day when I started it. My main goal is to write one poem per day by whole year.

Why? I know I'm not as good in writing poems as I wolud like to be. I was thinking about it many times. It's not a secret I feel better in creating novels, but I also love poetry and I don't want to leave it. In my opinion I should do something to improve my skills and that's how it started.

I'm trying to find inspiration in every little thing that I see or in situations which happened that day. Hope it'll work. I'm optimist, but I know that after that year I will not have 365 amazing poems. It's impossible, but I'm sure I'll develop my creativity and maybe in the future I become a better poet :)

To be clear... I like my poems. Even my first one because it's the point when I started it. But it doesn't mean I can't try to develop my abilities in writing. I'll treat it as an exercise but in the same time I wouldn't like to forget about the artistic side of poetry. It's really important to me.

Anyway... Before I'll end that note...

Yesterday my friend said in conversation She's a poet! (Thank you!). If I want to say the truth - I was a little shocked and ashamed because I didn't expect that. I'm writing about it because it was a nice suprise. I think I have the best support ever and I want my family and friends to know that they're amazing.

Komentarze

Popularne posty