Let's start it again | Jojo Moyes "Me before you"




Author: Jojo Moyes
Title: Me before you 

Me before you. This book was the topic of the first review whitch I wrote here so I decided that I'll publish a few words about it again. 

What can I say? You should read it. I can end my note at that point. Why? Because this novel will force you to make reflections by itself. What's more - everybody should find them without any help! Let's forget about the others points of view. We can come back and discuss them after reading this amazing story.

Let's say something about the plot! There are two main characters - Lou and Will. They are from totally different worlds and probably they'll never meet without Will's accident and Louisa's financial problems. Maybe it looks like ordinary love story whitch is predictable and has a typical ending, but it... Isn't that kind of book.

Jojo Moyes, the author, leaves us with questions. When Will accused Lou of wasting her potential we could start thinking about our own life and chances we have. What if we fallen into passivity trap? Of course there's a lot of field to discussions about characters choices, too. I don't want to write too much about the plot so I'll skip my reflections. I could only add that all of this gossips about the need of one ton of tissues and the waterproof mascara are true.

There were a lot of novels that touched my heart, but Me before you was the first one whitch made me cry after less than a half of the story! I think it's the one of obligatory books, the beautiful love story and the type of book I want to write. It force to cry and... It force to laugh. In my opinion it's really worth to read. What can I say? Me before you is still figuring out of my favourite books list.

Komentarze

Popularne posty