One by one... Again | Chris Carter "One by one"


At first... I probably should write a little note to explain what's going on. I think it's time to take another step and try to do something new. It took me a while to decide that I should change a language, but I hope I will not regret it in the future. 

To be clear I'll still write in Polish. I think I have my own style whitch is difficult to translate and I don't want to lose it. At the same time I'd like to make Let me tell you a fairy tale a website easy to read for everyone (the translate function works... In interesting way XD) and improve my language skills. So... I'll write two versions of the one post. 

Of course it wouldn't be the same text - I'd like to be free with my writing - but with similar meaning. I want to change the site view as soon as possible, too. Please... Keep your fingers crossed and... Don't blame me too much for all of my mistakes XD

Now... Let's speak about the book!

Today I want to write about One by one. It's the second book written by Chris Carter I've read. The main character is Robert Hunter. He receives an anonymous call. Someone ask him to check a weird website and then... He's watching a terrifying show. Hunter is forced to take a part in that horrific murder. 

There's a lot of tortures and brutal crimes. What's more?! The murderer is giving people a chance to decide about the future of his victims. I thought that I am Death was a little bit creepy, but that... Was probably much more scary because of the voting about character's life or the way they should be killed.

It doesn't mean I'd like to stop reading stories about Robert Hunter. I want read them all. Yes, these books are rough. But they are addictive in the same time. Chris Carter knows how to make a good suspence, how to create a characters and something really important for this book genre... How to not become grotesque when he write about murderers. It's hard to forget about the plot and it's also difficult not to think about reading Carter's new book.

Maybe that's not the longest note I've write and I can say the same thing about the first version of One by one review, but I hope you'll reach for that book. It's really worth to read! 

Komentarze

Popularne posty